92 Bradley Street, Spring Hill QLD 4000
Sold for $785,000
FULLY RENOVATED WORKERS COTTAGE House - Property ID: 892253
This elegant Workers Cottage has recently been remodelled, resulting in a modern style interior whilst maintaining the ambiance and elegance of the traditional Workers Cottage.
The home is ideally located, being close to private and public schools, and the Queensland University of Technology. It is only minutes from the Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Station.
The home has two generous sized bedrooms with large wardrobes, study/sunroom, an open-plan living area, high ceilings and is finished in neutral notes throughout. It features a modern kitchen with quality finishes which have been carried through to the spacious bathroom. The original wide timber floorboards have been retained, which harmonise the clean, uncluttered and elegant interior.
The owner has spared no expense in renovating the home:
- Fully fenced and landscaped yard
- Fully air-conditioned
- Newly insulated and low energy lighting
- New plumbing, wiring and roof
- New plantation shutters throughout
- Polished wooden floors
- Newly painted inside and out
- Decks front and back
More great reasons to make this your home:
- 12 minute walk to Roma Street Station
- Well respected schools nearby
- Free local circle bus
- Victoria Park with cycle track to QUT and fitness equipment nearby
- 2 local Swimming Centres nearby
- Short walk to Queen Street Mall
Properties of this quality rarely come onto the market, inspect and I am sure you will agree.