10/27 Swann Road, Taringa QLD 4068
Sold for $581,000
Position Size Convenience Townhouse - Property ID: 924793
Boasting an unprecedented four bedrooms over three levels, this elevated, spacious family home, offering you and your family security and convenience, and featuring:
- four generous light-filled bedrooms; master with ensuite and private balcony
- centrally located open-plan living and dining perfectly connected to the covered veranda
- two-car lock-up garage
- three bathrooms plus separate WC
- private and secure courtyard
- fourth bedroom and bathroom located on the lower level presenting an opportunity to accommodate extended family, or to generate extra income.
This townhouse is situated in an incomparable location within walking distance to public transport, cafés and shops, as well as the newly renovated Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. It is also in the catchment of the highly sought after Indooroopilly State School, as well as being in close proximity to some of Brisbane's highest performing secondary schools, including Brisbane Boys' College and St Peters Lutheran College. This home offers the savvy buyer an affordable opportunity to secure an incredible piece of real estate.
Taringa, in Brisbane, is just 5 km south-west of Brisbane's CBD. Boasting an array of single and multi-unit residential dwellings with a small commercial precinct located along Moggill Road. Accessible via train, bus and car, the suburb is perfectly connected to its surrounding suburbs including Indooroopilly, St Lucia and Brisbane's CBD.
Complex of 14 units
Rented for Approximately: $500.00 Per / Weeek
Council Rates Approximately: $ 1,512.00 Per / Annum
Water Approximately : $ 1,162.35 Per / Annum
Body Corporate Approximately : $2,779.00 Per / Annum